Proactive Workflow Management
Smartflow has full project and task tracking as standard. Clearly identify projects which are behind schedule or at risk of running late, enabling you to take proactive corrective action.
User-Friendly Traffic Light System
Identifying projects and tasks as
- Green – On time
- Amber – At risk
- Red – Late
Sent to project and task owners, informing them of details that are relevant to them, together with:
- Project/task status
- Project/task timeline
- Hyperlink directly to the task.
Workflow Templates Configuration
Configure workflow templates to define both the business process and the critical path associated to the process.
Unlimited workflow templates
Meeting all business process requirements.
Powerful Notifications Engine
Built as standard and monitoring all key events, issuing reminder emails/ notifications dependent upon the user preference setting.
The User Interface Language Setting enables users to view the system in their local language.
- Easy to track and manage projects and data
- Design an unlimited number of different project types and workflows.
- Scalable as standard.
- Designed to be highly flexible and easy to use.
- Caters for all workflow types enabling Clients to segregate their work types according to local, global and brand business needs.
- Smartflow is able to track and manage the entire New Product Development (NPD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process.
What our clients say
Before Smartflow, we were drowning in paper — which required more manpower to manage, and made referencing past projects really difficult. Now, our entire organization has access to the information they need — whether artwork files, legal/QC approvals. It makes for a much more efficient workflow, and more clear accountability for each person’s role in a project.Mathew Divaris
As a global business the biggest advantage of integrating Smartflow into our organisation is 24hr proofing and instant feedback. Another big advantage of SmartFlow is project control. It is so much easier when it’s all online than in the old days of chasing pieces of paper around office! Using Smartflow has helped the wider business finally understand the true volume of output from the Marketing dept!Mark Conron