Ease Of Use
An out of the box business user configurable solution that intuitively presents the correct information to Users within an efficient workspace.
Presents only relevant tasks which are context sensitive for each user and provides further detail about the project.
Traffic Light Status Warning
Provides instant visibility of whether a task/project is on-time/at risk/late.
An unlimited number of configurable workflows can be set up to map your business processes. With the correct access rights, the templates can be amended to map evolving business challenges and therefore drive efficiencies.
You can filter workspace in order to sort work by status/activity/project type/brand. This provides focus and priority.
Unlimited Project Information
An unlimited amount of information can be attached to each project.
These enable the user to customize their workspace, alerts and language preference.
To launch the tasks.
- An off-the-shelf business user configurable solution eliminates the need for long and costly implementation and ensures a robust and reliable solution.
- User adoption is the key to a successful system implementation. Ease of use drives that adoption rate.
- Users do not need to navigate multiple screens – the relevant task type is presented to each user in their workspace.
- Supply chain partners embrace Smartflow.
- Drives time and cost efficiencies across the process by centralizing all project information and requirements.
- Reduces errors.
- Clear dashboards create a proactive project management ethic.
- Quick deployment reduces the time it takes for Clients to realize cost and time efficiencies across their processes.
- The flexibility of workflows enables the business processes to evolve with the continually changing challenges that are faced by our Clients.
What our clients say
Before Smartflow, we were drowning in paper — which required more manpower to manage, and made referencing past projects really difficult. Now, our entire organization has access to the information they need — whether artwork files, legal/QC approvals. It makes for a much more efficient workflow, and more clear accountability for each person’s role in a project.Mathew Divaris
Smartflow from Gap has the power and flexibility to enable it to be much more than a system for just managing artwork approvals.
We use it to manage the packaging lifecycle, from the initial idea through to pack delivery, across multiple departments and regionsSimone A. Meyer
As a global business the biggest advantage of integrating Smartflow into our organisation is 24hr proofing and instant feedback. Another big advantage of SmartFlow is project control. It is so much easier when it’s all online than in the old days of chasing pieces of paper around office! Using Smartflow has helped the wider business finally understand the true volume of output from the Marketing dept!Mark Conron