Market leading artwork, web and video content sign off and approval tool that is integrated within Smartflow as standard.
DaVinci allows high resolution graphic artwork, web and video content to be viewed in high resolution and in real time, regardless of internet connection speed. DaVinci allows users to;
- View single and multipage PDF artworks
- Annotate artworks with a variety of mark up styles – sticky notes, freehand, circle, square
- Automatically link annotations to the user
- Issue approval or rejection decision, and keep a record of it
- View individual color separations
- Pan and zoom instantly with high resolution data
- Rotate artwork instantly to read side panel text on packaging artworks
- Accurately measure artwork onscreen
- Take CMYK and Spot colour density readings
- Set user preferences
Version control is an essential and integral component of Smartflow and DaVinci. Smartflow records all versions history for all artworks and will record all comments, annotations and approval/rejection decisions by each user, task and date/time stamp.
- Easy to deploy – DaVinci does not require Java or Silverlight plugins.
- Instant collaboration with the approval community.
- Full audit history of annotations.
- Reportable rejection reasons for KPI analysis.
- Instant high speed visibility of the correct artwork version, irrespective of file size.
- Easy to use.
- DaVinci provides market leading functionality, particularly for packaging approval (separations, densitometer, measurement tools, rotation).
What our clients say
Before Smartflow, we were drowning in paper — which required more manpower to manage, and made referencing past projects really difficult. Now, our entire organization has access to the information they need — whether artwork files, legal/QC approvals. It makes for a much more efficient workflow, and more clear accountability for each person’s role in a project.Mathew Divaris
As a global business the biggest advantage of integrating Smartflow into our organisation is 24hr proofing and instant feedback. Another big advantage of SmartFlow is project control. It is so much easier when it’s all online than in the old days of chasing pieces of paper around office! Using Smartflow has helped the wider business finally understand the true volume of output from the Marketing dept!Mark Conron